“A goal should scare you a little, but excite you a lot.” – Joe Vitale
I’m currently a Critical Care RN until September 2nd. I will then begin my role as assistant manager of psych at Barnes Jewish Hospital.
• Competed in Strongman for 6 years
• Currently second ranked lightweight in the United States
• Have qualified and competed the last 5 years straight at North America Nationals
• Competed at the World Championships twice and currently ranked 8th lightweight in the World
ACLS – Advanced Cardiac Life Support
BLS – Basic Life Support
TNCC – Trauma Nurse Core Course
SAF – Strong as Fuck
ITT – In The Trenches
“Love is what you talk about,
What you think about,
What you spend your time on,
What you spend your money on,
What you sacrifice for,
What you commit to,
And what you do.
It is who I am.”
– I’m not sure who said it. But, this quote is me. If I have passion for something, I’m all in. I encourage everyone to find that thing(s) and your life will grow exponentially.